These Two Dots level 9 tips will help you beat this level. The objective of level 9 is to clear 80 blue and 80 red in 20 moves.
Two Dots Level 9 Tips
- The point of this level is to really show you how boxes work.
- It looks tricky at first, but don’t panic, it’s really not a difficult level. As long as you remain calm and think about what you already know about two dots, you’ll be ok.
- In this level there are only two colors, red and blue. To start, the board will be filled with a mixture of the two colors.
- Since this board has cutouts, you will be trying to make a large box with eight dots. The cutouts may make it a little more tricky to strategize where the dots will fall. Take your time and make sure you are making the right move.
- We recommend trying to make a blue box in the bottom left corner. Remember, a box doesn’t have to be four dots right next to each other. It just has to be a closed loop of dots. So if you get an entire corner of the board to be one color, you’ve made a box, and all of the dots on the board that are that color will disappear.
- The quicker you are able to remove an entire color from the board, the easier it will be for you to collect the required red and blue dots. If you have moves left over after you complete the objective, your points and stars will increase.
- Once you make your first box, the level will become extremely easy. You will see what I am talking about once you start.
- Remember, do not waste time making extremely large boxes. Once you make a box, the entire color will be removed from the board.
Pages: 1 2