Two Dots level 80 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 80 is to drop 8 anchors in 29 moves.
Two Dots Level 80
- Two Dots level 80 looks a little bit like a pyramid that’s been set on fire. Your first job is to put out that fire and save the pharaoh! Well, not really. But getting rid of those flames is super important.
- If you allow the fire to spread, you will have no ability to make squares. Squares are essential for sinking the four buried anchors. If you can’t make squares in Two Dots level 80, you’ll be the one who’s sunk.
- In the screenshot of Two Dots level 80 above, you can tell that our player is pretty lucky. They were able to find a square on turn one. This is a great way to make sure the fire can’t spread too far.
- If you can’t find a square immediately, you can reset the level until you do. Just exit the level without making a move. You should not lose a life. When you reenter Two Dots level 80, you’ll get a shuffled board at no extra cost.
- Keep in mind that all those dots you see are separate. Technically, this means that Two Dots level 80 begins with seven sections of fire. Simply by making a square, our player can cut that number down to two. See how essential squares are for beating this level?
- Two Dots level 80 is also a four-color puzzle. Once you make one square, it should be relatively easy to find or make another. By keeping only two or three colors on the board at any time, you can quickly remove huge numbers of dots and sink the anchors.
- Make sure to target the colors that are most common under the anchors. Be efficient!
Pages: 1 2