Two Dots level 79 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 79 is to clear 25 pink dots, 25 blue dots, 25 green dots, and 25 yellow dots in only 19 moves.
Two Dots Level 79
- The layout of Two Dots level 79 is unlike pretty much any other stage of the game. The board is segmented into four quadrants. Each square quadrant has 9 dots.
- Dots will fall as usual through the barriers. Dots in the top left of Two Dots level 79 will eventually fall into the bottom left if enough moves are made there.
- The problem with Two Dots level 79 is the fire. If you thought having three sections of fire was bad, try having four! There are four single dots of fire, one in the center of each quadrant. You need to make sure they are extinguished as soon as possible. If multiple quadrants are taken over by fire, it will be incredibly hard to win Two Dots level 79.
- Luckily, there is only one dot of fire to deal with on turn one of Two Dots level 79. You can easily knock the number of fire sections down to three by making any move at all.
- Pick a side of the Two Dots level 79 board to defend and stick with it. If there is a bottom quadrant that has few or no moves, abandon it. You can direct your attention to the remaining three and clear them of fire completely.
- Fire can’t spread up or sideways through the barrier, so you’ll be safe as long as you don’t let an upper quadrant become consumed by fire.
- Once you’ve cleared 3/4ths of the fire, look for squares to quickly gather all the dots you need to win Two Dots level 79. This shouldn’t be much of a problem.