Two Dots level 76 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 76 is to clear 25 pink, 25 blue, 25 purple and 25 yellow in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 76
- In Two Dots level 76, we return to the frustrating world of three-section fires! Aren’t you excited to get started? We are.
- Believe it or not, you don’t need to get started by hacking away at the fire below. It’s more effective to set up squares in the top part of the board.
- Don’t get bent out of shape if the fires in Two Dots level 76 take up most of the board. If they merge, you can just split them up again. Again, the main thing to to set up squares on the top of the board.
- Of course, you need to make sure you keep the fire down. If the Two Dots level 76 fires start creeping up past the middle wall, you’re in trouble. Leave a good three or four rows free to make squares.
- Two Dots level 76 is a five-color stage. You need to collect four colors of dots. Green dots are only going to get in your way. In general, you shouldn’t waste turns on collecting them. You only have 30 moves to collect one hundred dots. That’s an average of more than three dots a turn, which is nothing to sneeze at.
- There is an exception to that last tip in Two Dots level 76. If there are lots of green dots touching multiple areas of fire, look for a green square. Making this square will get rid of all the green for a while. It may also clear out a solid amount of fire.
- Keep in mind that clearing the fire is not necessary. You just have to make enough space to collect all the dots you need.
Pages: 1 2