Two Dots level 75 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 75 is to break all 8 blocks of ice in 15 moves.
Two Dots Level 75
- When you first look at Two Dots level 75, you might feel terrified. That’s an understandable feeling to have. Two Dots level 75 is set up in a very strange way. Nevertheless, it’s easier than it looks at first.
- Obviously, the bottom half of Two Dots level 75 is covered in fire. Those fire dots also occupy some ice block spaces (somehow). You must get rid of all of that fire to win.
- Strictly speaking, you don’t need to get rid of every fire dot in Two Dots level 75. It’s just easier overall to get rid of it so it can’t bother you. However, if you can’t get rid of every dot of fire in 15 moves, don’t worry. The important thing is just to clear the ice.
- The most difficult aspect of Two Dots level 75 is the lack of space available to make squares. You can only make squares on the top of the board at the beginning.
- If you don’t see a square right away, don’t get frustrated. You might need to make your own squares. Look for places in Two Dots level 75 where there are three dots already forming most of a square. Is there a way to take away some dots and make them into a full square?
- You also don’t need to worry about full squares immediately. You can just concentrate on forcing your way lower into the board.
- Make sure the fire doesn’t take over the top section. If that happens, you’re done for.
- There are only three colors in Two Dots level 75. This will make squares easier to find as you clear out more fire.
Pages: 1 2