Two Dots level 74 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 74 is to clear 25 yellow dots, 25 blue dots, 25 purple dots, and 25 green dots in 24 moves.
Two Dots Level 74
- Two Dots level 74 is a lot like the last level you played. You’ll have to collect lots of dots every turn to get all 100. Unfortunately, unlike level 73, Two Dots level 74 has fire. Two sections of it, in fact.
- It’s very easy to see fire and become obsessed with destroying it. In Two Dots level 74, it’s important not to get distracted. Your goal is just to collect lots of dots, not to get rid of the fire.
- The fire is a tenacious obstacle. However, you don’t need to get rid of all of it to win Two Dots level 74. As long as you keep it penned in behind the two walls, you should be fine.
- You’ll only have major problems in Two Dots level 74 if the fire leaks out into the center of the board. The center is where you can make squares. If the center cannot hold, things fall apart.
- Remember that when fire is in two pieces, both will grow unless they are hit in the same turn. Keep an eye on both sides of the board and collect dots that force the fire back as far as possible.
- Squares can hit areas on both sides of the board at once. Look for squares that will remove dots that touch fire on both sides. This is the best way to prevent the fire from spreading. It will also make more room for dots, of course.
- Try to collect dots evenly. Collecting more than 25 dots of any color is unnecessary and won’t count towards winning the game (although it will increase your overall score).
Pages: 1 2