Two Dots level 70 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 70 is to clear 75 yellow and purple dots, and break 16 blocks of ice in 17 moves.
Two Dots Level 70
- When you first look at the objectives for Two Dots level 70, they might seem very intimidating. Don’t get overwhelmed! Two Dots level 70 is a tough level, but far from the worst.
- The first thing you must keep in mind about Two Dots level 70 is that, once again, it has two sections of fire. Luckily, these are fairly small–only five dots each. Unfortunately, you’ll need to get rid of all the fire, since the fire dots are covering most of the blocks of ice. (It sounds like it doesn’t make scientific sense, we know. Just don’t think about it too hard.)
- The fire is separated from the rest of the level by two tall walls. You only have a small four-by-three rectangle to work in.
- Obviously, you need to make a lot of squares to win Two Dots level 70. This is where we get to the good news.
- There are only three colors of dots in Two Dots level 70. Obviously, you need to collect lots of yellow and purple ones. There are also a few pink dots.
- However, pink dots are pretty rare in this level. You start the level with four, and no more will drop into the puzzle.
- You can’t make a square with pink dots, but you can drop them together. Due to the triangular pieces, two pink pieces will go in either direction.
- Concentrate on making squares of yellow and purple dots. Once you make a couple, the whole puzzle will become a solid color. You can just keep making more squares until you break all the ice and win.
Pages: 1 2