Two Dots level 69 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 69 is to drop 4 anchors and break 4 blocks of ice in 38 moves
Two Dots Level 69
- Two Dots level 69 is a tricky one. You’ll have to take a few different approaches in order to win.
- The middle of the board in Two Dots level 69 is taken up by a large rectangular box. It’s blocking your access to the four blocks of ice. All four anchors are also located inside the ice.
- To make matters worse, fire is surrounding the box, and the only ways down are the narrow columns on either side. The only large space to work in Two Dots level 69 is in the very top.
- You can probably see where this is headed. You need to be constantly looking for squares to work your way down the side shafts and sink the anchors.
- Keep in mind that it’s not always a good idea to make squares as soon as they appear on Two Dots level 69. Look at the screenshot above. Our player can make a pink square. But making that square wouldn’t get rid of any fire! Instead, they’ll make the small green match on the left, then make the pink square next turn. This will get the most out of each turn.
- The fire is in one continuous line, so you don’t need to worry about hitting it in different places each turn. Pick a side and work on it. Ignore the other one. As long as you make consistent progress downward, you’ll be okay.
- Once you’ve gotten rid of the fire under the anchors, they will drop out of Two Dots level 69. Now you have to break the ice.
- You can get rid of the ice with normal matches or by making more squares. It will probably be easier to find squares than to make matches inside the tiny enclosed area.
Pages: 1 2