Two Dots level 67 tips and cheats to help you beat this tough level of our favorite game. The objective of Two Dots level 67 is to drop 4 anchors in 21 moves.
Two Dots Level 67
- There are ten dots of fire in Two Dots level 67. Normally this would be easy to take care of. However, there are some obstacles in your way.
- The anchors are located behind two barriers. These separate them from the rest of the board. The dots directly below them are on fire. To drop them out of the puzzle, you’ll have to get rid of the fire.
- Unfortunately, the only way to get to the bottom row of fire is through the middle column. You’ll have to extinguish the fire one dots at a time.
- Don’t worry about getting rid of a dot of fire every turn. You only have to average one dot every two moves. (That’s a big relief, right?)
- As soon as Two Dots level 67 starts, begin looking for chances to make a box. There are a few reasons why boxes are especially good on this level. One is that Two Dots level 67 only has three colors of dots. Making a box will remove one of those from the game briefly. Boxes are very effective at simplifying Two Dots level 67.
- Boxes are also very helpful for putting out the fire. There will be times when the two dots at the bottom of the middle column are not alike. This can be seen in the screenshot above. Making a box can do one of two things in this case. It can either get rid of the bottom dot, or it can remove enough dots in the middle column that the bottom dot will end up next to one of the same color.
- Above all else, make sure the fire doesn’t spread to the top of the puzzle. If you allow it to get out of control, there’s almost no chance you’ll be able to push back down the middle column in time to win Two Dots level 67.
Pages: 1 2