Two Dots level 66 tips and tricks to get you through this difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 66 is to clear 30 pink, 30 blue, 30 red and 30 yellow in 37 moves.
Two Dots Level 66
- In Two Dots level 66, you begin with half a board of fire. Yikes! You’ll have to tamp down those flames to succeed.
- Notice that we said “tamp down” instead of “get rid of.” There’s almost no way to get rid of all the fire within 37 moves in Two Dots level 66.
- This is because of the two walls on the board. They divide the fire into two patches. The only way to get rid of the flames is to totally get rid of one, then the other. But no dots will ever touch all the flames at the top of Two Dots level 66.
- Even if there was a way to get rid of all the fire, that’s not your job. You need to just concentrate on keeping the flames under control while you collect all the colored dots.
- You must get 120 dots within the allotted time. That’s about 3 dots per turn. This number seems pretty easy but when you factor in the fire, Two Dots level 66 gets more difficult.
- Squares are once again your friend in Two Dots level 66. They will help you keep the fire under control from afar. Look for squares that will remove dots that touch both sections of fire.
- If you can’t find any squares on the Two Dots level 66 board, try to make moves that will create squares.
- What move would you make in the example above? The three pink dots to the left are best. Removing them will get rid of a flame dot. Since there are two blue dots next door, you might be able to create a square next turn.
- Try resetting the board if you can’t see any chances to make a square right away.
Pages: 1 2