Two Dots level 63 tips and tricks to get you through this hard level of Two Dots. The objective of level 63 is to clear 25 blue dots and 25 purple dots in 35 moves.
Two Dots Level 63
- Two Dots level 63 is quite a lot bigger than most of the levels that you have just played. It is a full seven by six dots. Like the previous level, there are four spaces occupied by squares. However, these squares are placed in the bottom of the level, towards the sides.
- These squares are very annoying because they are protecting fire. It’s like Two Dots level 63 is insulated. You won’t be able to attack the fire directly like you did in the previous level.
- It might be tempting to try and totally get rid of the fire in Two Dots level 63. We’re here to tell you that this is a fool’s errand. There’s pretty much no way to get rid of all the fire in the time you have and still collect the 50 dots you need.
- Instead, just try to keep the fire at bay while you collect blue and purple dots. There are also pink and yellow dots that will get in your way. You may need to use some of your moves to get rid of bothersome yellow and pink dots.
- As usual, bombs are your keys to success in Two Dots level 63. There are multiple ways to use bombs to your advantage. The most obvious one, of course, is to find a square of blue or purple dots to collect lots of them at once.
- If there’s no way to make a blue or purple square, look for pink or yellow squares. This will get rid of lots of dots that only act as obstacles.
- In the process, you will remove dots next to fire and keep the flames out of the top of the board. Whatever you do, don’t let the fire consume the top of Two Dots level 63!
Pages: 1 2