Two Dots level 6 tips and cheats to help you beat this basic level of the game. The objective of level 6 is to clear 20 red and 20 yellow in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 6 Tips
- When it comes to clearing Two Dots level 6 and removing a large percentage of colored dots, your best bet will always be to create squares.
- Whatever color you used to create the square will clear out from the board.
- Therefore, in Two Dots level 6, red and yellow squares will be best. However, creating any square will usually help as it will make more room for more colored dots and potentially give you more opportunities for squares.
- In order to do this, you will need to be extra careful with your moves. In other words, don’t rush your moves. Instead, strategize.
- Don’t automatically make a move with red or yellow dots just because two are next to each other. You may want to wait until you can make a box.
- Set yourself up looking for specific patterns on the board like the “hamburger” or “vertical z.” The more identical dots you have together, the better. Once you have lots of them in one place, you can make a big box. This will clear out lots of space, even more than usual. Then you’ll start to see tons of red and yellow dots enter the Two Dots level 6 board.
- Luckily, there are no obstacles in Two Dots level 6 to impede your progress.
- Remember that you have exactly 30 moves. Collecting 40 dots in that amount of time isn’t too hard. That’s just over one single dot per turn.
- If you’re seriously stuck, try resetting your board. If you start Two Dots level 6 and don’t see at least two chances to make a box right away, exit the game without making a move. Then enter it again. The board will be randomized and you can begin again.
Pages: 1 2