Two Dots level 57 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game. The objective of Two Dots level 57 is to clear 125 purple, 125 blue, and 125 yellow dots in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 57
- Two Dots level 57 seems incredibly difficult at first. That’s because it is! You need to collect 375 dots in total in just 30 moves. That’s a little more than 12 dots every turn.
- There’s another problem with this level. There are five colors of dots in Two Dots level 57. This is just about as complex as it gets in terms of colors. There will be few ways to simplify this board.
- Fortunately, it’s not all bad news. Two Dots level 57 has no barriers, anchors, or ice to worry about. You can just relax and focus on collecting as many dots as you can.
- Also working in your favor is simple probability. You need three different colors of dots, so there are only 2 that won’t help you. Chances are in your favor that you’ll collect at least some dots you need in any given turn.
- As always, making boxes is the best strategy. This is why it’s such a good thing that there are no walls. Look for chances to make a box immediately to start off strong.
- You don’t always need to be match purple, blue, or yellow dots. Making boxes of red or green dots will also clean out the board. This is the best way to simplify things.
- Be on the lookout for dots that can be removed to bring a box together. Boxes won’t always form themselves, you know!
- When all else fails, just work from the bottom. If you make enough moves on the bottom of the board, you can shake things up in the middle and top as well. Top moves will only affect the top, nothing else.
Pages: 1 2