Two Dots level 55 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game. The objective of Two Dots level 55 is to break 8 blocks of ice in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 55
- The board in Two Dots level 55 is a pretty small one. It’s only six by six dots. This means that you will have much less room to work. Bombs will also be slightly less effective than usual.
- The small size of the board means its obstacles are even harder to work around. There are two small walls that take up three spaces on the right and left sides of the Two Dots level 55 board.
- These walls are different than normal walls, though. On the top of each one is a small triangle. This will affect the way dots enter the board. Making moves inside this “box” will have different effects on the board.
- Carefully note how the dots fall when making moves next to the triangles. For example, look at the screenshot of Two Dots level 55 above. This is what the board looks like as dots fall to replace two that were removed horizontally between the two triangles. You might expect the two dots directly above the spaces to fall straight down. Instead, the dots above the triangles are falling into the empty space.
- By examining how dots fall, you can plan ahead. Since you only have 30 moves in Two Dots level 55, proper planning is essential.
- While you examine the flow of dots, remember that ice is your priority. If you see a chance to crack some ice, it’s probably a good idea to take it.
- The most difficult ice blocks to crack are the ones in the bottom corners. These can be reached with bombs. Look for boxes in the top of the level that match dots currently on ice.
- Don’t worry about always making moves on the bottom. Boxes on the top are just as efficient, if not more so.
Pages: 1 2