These Two Dots level 5 tips will help you beat this level. The objective of level 5 is to clear 20 purple, 20 blue, 20 green, and 20 yellow in 15 moves.
Two Dots Level 5
- Although the board looks intimidating, this level is fairly easy. As long as you continue to scan all three boards, you should be able to find large combinations and squares.
- To start the level, you may find a square on one of the three boards. If a square is available, look to create it as quickly as possible. You do not want to miss an opportunity to create a square.
- Once you create a single square, you may find a cascade of squares with the other colors that need to be collected. This will help you to collect the 20 purple, blue, green, and yellow dots quickly. With only 20 moves, you want to make sure that you are using each move wisely.
- If squares are not an option, look to make long combinations in the three vertical columns. Long combinations will also help you to collect the four different objectives.
- Once you complete one of the color objectives, move on to the other three objectives. Do not waste moves on colors that do not need to be collected. Keep track of your colors and make moves that will help you fulfill what color needs to be collected.
- If you have moves left over at the end, they will automatically be used to help you increase your points and stars.
Pages: 1 2