Two Dots level 45 tips and cheats for this difficult level of two dots. The objective of two dots level 45 is to break 8 blocks of ice and clear 40 purple, 40 blue, and 40 green in 12 moves.
Two Dots Level 45 Tips
- All of the ice blocks are isolated in columns at the left and right edges of the board. The rest of the dots are seperated from the columns in the middle of the board. This means the only way to break the ice is to make boxes in the middle of the board or for there to be vertical matches within the ice blocks.
- Try to make boxes in the middle of the board. That’s going to be your best bet for breaking the ice and clearing the most amount of dots in only 12 moves.
- Don’t forget, your objective is not only to break eight blocks of ice, but also to clear 40 purple, 40 blue, and 40 green dots. That means you need to clear out as many dots as possible and can’t just focus on breaking the blocks of ice. In that case, boxes and bombs are your friend.
- In case you forgot, ice takes three tries to break. That means you have to clear dots trapped in ice three times before the ice will actually break.
- Boxes clear out all of the dots on the board that are the same color as the box. Bombs work like boxes but are slightly different. Bombs are three by three boxes whose perimeter is all the same color. The inside dot can be a different or the same color, or even an anchor or block of ice. Bombs will clear out all the colors on the board that are the same color as the outside of the bomb, as well as all of the dots adjacent to the bomb. Bombs are a great way to knock out a lot of dots really quickly.
Pages: 1 2