Two Dots level 44 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 44 is to break 9 blocks of ice in 40 moves.
Two Dots Level 44 Tips
- Two Dots level 44 is another level that will require you to break blocks of ice. For Two Dots level 44, you will need to break 9 blocks of ice that are scattered on the sides and bottom of the board. To complete Two Dots level 44, you will need to accomplish this task in 40 moves.
- in order to break a block of ice, you will need to create three different matches with the dot inside of it. Once you remove one dot, another will fall in. Because the dots are so close together, hopefully you can get two or three of the same dots to match up. If this happens, your clearing the ice will become that much easier and more efficient.
- You will also need to form as many squares as possible. When you form a square,all the dots of the same color will be cleared from the board. because of this, if any dot of the same color rests in an ice block, it will be cleared as well.
- Keep in mind that once you can form one square, it becomes even easier to keep making them.
- As you will find, Two Dots level 44 is a rather small board that leaves very little room to work with. However, this is not as bad as you think as there are some things that will work for you. For example, creating bombs works great here. A bomb is created when you are able to form a square around another dot. That dot then becomes a bomb and explodes, clearing the surrounding area. If you can create a bomb around ice, you will more than likely hit a couple other blocks as well.
- If you’re still stuck in a jam, just check out the Two Dots level 44 video walkthrough on the next page!
Pages: 1 2