Two Dots level 40 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 40 is to break 8 blocks of ice in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 40 Tips
- Two Dots level 40 looks scary doesn’t it. Don’t worry, once you get the flow going, you’ll be golden. To complete this board, you will need to clear out eight blocks of ice in 30 moves.
- This board is split into three sections. There are three single rows and two rows at the bottom of the board. Your eight blocks of ice are located in the middle of the board and are split. Therefore, you will only be able to clear them out by making horizontal matches or squares.
- At the bottom of the board, you need to concentrate on making squares. Forming squares will clear out all of the squares colors from the board.
- Try to look up at the top of the board to see what colors will fall to you when you make a match or square. Doing this will help you continue to make squares. Remember, squares are the most efficient weapon in your battle against ice do to its efficiency.
- However, if you have a match somewhere in the ice, you need to take it. To break ice, it takes three matches. When you clear out one dot another will fall into it. So, keep an eye out for what colored dots will fall to you so you can strategize better.
- If need be, you can quit from the board and reset before you even make a move. Hopefully, when you go back into the game you will find an already formed square.
- Still lost on Two Dots level 40? No worries. Check out the Two Dots level 4o video walkthrough on the next page!
Pages: 1 2