These Two Dots level 4 tips will help you beat this level. The objective of level 4 is to clear 15 purple, 15 red, 15 green and 15 yellow in 20 moves.
Two Dots Level 4
- Although the board is long and narrow, this level does not have a high degree of difficulty.
- In this level you will need to collect 15 purple, red, green, and yellow dots using 20 moves.
- If there are no opportunities to make squares in the beginning of this level, look to make large combinations. You may find long combinations that contain four or five dots. Make the combinations early to start collecting your objectives.
- If you are able to create a square, do so. Remember, once you make a square the entire color dots will be collected from the board. When this happens you will be able to collect multiple dots and only se a single move.
- If you create a square, continue to look around the board for other square possibilities. The more squares you can create, the faster you will be able to meet level 4’s objectives.
- Once you fulfill one of the objectives, move on to the other colors. You do not want to waste moves on collecting a color that has already been completed.
- You should not have a difficult time completing this level. As long as create long matches or squares, you will be able to complete this level in under 20 moves. If you do, your extra moves will help you to increase your points and stars.
Pages: 1 2