Two Dots level 39 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 39 is to break 11 blocks of ice and clear 22 red, 22 green, and 22 yellow in 11 moves.
Two Dots Level 39 Tips
- In Two Dots level 39, you will need to 11 blocks of ice and clear 22 green, red, and yellow dots. Unfortunately, you will only have 11 moves to do so.
- Looking at the board, the board is pretty much two columns wides. You can also see that eight of your ice blocks are located in the center of the action. However, three of the ice blocks are floating on the outskirts of the board. in this case, the only way to clear them out will be to make matches on sides of by squares. You will not be able to match them out vertically.
- The key to this level s is forming squares. Heck the board pretty much gives you a clue on that from only giving you eleven moves. Anytime you have a great deal of objectives and very little moves, you can bet the farm that your mission will be squares and only squares.
- When you form a square, all the colors of that square will be wiped out from the board. In this level, you are quite fortunate that the only colors available (red, green, and yellow) are the ones you need. Therefore, therefor you are pretty much killing two birds with one stone. Any color cleared from a square will also be counted towards your ice block cracking.
- Once you form a square you should be able to continue to to form them.
- If you are having trouble starting a square, quite out and reset the board before you make a single move.
- If you are still struggling mightily, then check out the Two Dots level 39 video walkthrough on the next page.
Pages: 1 2