Two Dots level 38 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 38 is to break 6 blocks of ice in 20 moves.
Two Dots Level 38 Tips
- Two Dots level 38 requires you to break 6 blocks of ice in only 20 moves. As you can see, the 6 ice blocks are located at the bottom of the board in two columns. This is going to make things especially tricky when you consider that the ice blocks can not be matched on the sides. They can only be matched and cleared vertically.
- Fortunately, the top of the board is completely wide open. Therefore, you should have no problem creating squares.
- When formed, squares will clear out all all of the squares’ colors from the board. In addition to that, once you form one, you should have a better chance at continuing to form more squares.
- Remember, creating squares is all about patience and strategy. Set yourself up for moves that will give you the foundation to a square.
- Colors cleared from the board will also count towards cracking the blocks of ice at the bottom of the board. Therefore, square making is one of the most efficient and helpful methods you can do to crack the ice.
- You should also always look to the ice to see if there is a match within it. If there is, take the match, as it will give you the chance to break multiple blocks at one time.
- If you’re not setting yourself up, making squares, or clearing ice; don’t waste a move. Only make the plain match when you have no other options available.
- If you are still struggling with Two Dots level 38, we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is check out the Two Dots level 38 video walkthrough on the next page.
Pages: 1 2