Two Dots level 37 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game. The objective of Two Dots level 37 is to break 8 blocks of ice in 10 moves.
Two Dots Level 37 Tips
- Two Dots level 37 builds off of what Two Dots level 36 had you do. Only this time they have amped up the challenge to eight blocks of ice in only ten moves.
- Two Dots level 37 is rather compact. You will see the the board is only three columns wide, with the two side columns full of ice. Keep in mind that there are ten blocks of ice on this board, but you only need to crack open eight of them.
- If you have forgot, it take a little bit of work to completely crack a block of ice. In order to get through the ice, you will need to create three separate matches with the dots that rest within the ice. Once you clear one dot, it will be replaced with another.
- With a little bit of luck and strategy, hopefully you can align several of the same colored dots vertically in the ice. Therefore, you can damage more ice in one swift and efficient move.
- You can also quit out form the board before you make a move, and reset the board. When you go back into the game, look for opportunities to match several ice blocks.
- You can also rely on some faithful squares and bombs to get you through. Square matches will count towards braking ice and bombs will also aid you in cracking them.
- Remember, creating bombs and squares is all about pacing yourself and finding the right matches.
- Still in a tight jam? That’s ok, because we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is check out the Two Dots level 37 video walkthrough on the next page.
Pages: 1 2