Two Dots level 34 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 34 is to drop 12 anchors in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 34 Tips
- In Two Dots level 34, your goal is to drop 12 anchors in 30 moves.
- At the top of the Two Dots level 34 board, you will see two break that separate the board. However, this is actually no big deal as the bottom of the board is completely wide open.
- Forming simple matches of 2,3,4 is just not going to cut it, especially when you only have 30 moves.
- With such an open board you should try and form nothing but squares. When squares are formed with at least 4 dots, they will clear out the entire board of that one color.
- The nice thing about squares is that once they are made, it becomes very easy to keep making them one after the other.
- Remember, Two Dots is a game about strategy, not fast action. So, try to plan your moves out so that they can form nothing but squares.
- You can also try and form a square around other dots. When you form a square around other dots, all dots within the square will turn into bombs.
- Those bombs will then explode and vanquish any dots within their vicinity. Obviously this element is great for dropping anchors, especially when they are close to the bottom of the level.
- With such an open board, you can also form you matches at the bottom of the board. This will create a cascade effect and drop more dots on the board, which will give you more chances to create matches.
- If need be, you can restart the game so that you get a better board. If you do this, try and hold out for an already formed square.
- If you’re still struggling, check out the Two Dots level 34 video walkthrough on the next page.
Pages: 1 2