Two Dots level 32 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game. The objective of level 32 is to drop 10 anchors in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 32 Tips
- Two Dots level 32 will see you attempt to drop a whopping ten anchors in only thirty moves.
- Fortunately, there are no blockers. There are only beautiful dots. However, that doesn’t mean Two Dots level 32 is a walk in the park.
- The key for this board is to create squares on squares on squares. Once a square is formed, all of the dots of the same color will clear from the board. This is great for getting anchors to drop down in columns. Remember, once a square is formed, you will have a much easier time continuing to create them after another.
- With no blockers, you should have no trouble crafting squares.
- You can also create bombs to make this go more efficiently. To do this, you will need to form a square around another dot. That dot will then be turned into a bomb. This same principal can also work for if you create a square around multiple dots. Doing this will give you several bombs, which is always good.
- Bombs explode shortly after they are made. Once they explode, the will clear out the surrounding area of dots near them. IF you can pull this off near an anchor, it is even better as it will help shift your anchor downward.
- If you’re having trouble with square, quit and reset the board before you make a single move. Do this until you finally reach a formed square.
- Crying at night in frustration because you can’t get past this board? Dry your eyes. Simply go to the next page and check out the Two Dots level 32 video walkthrough for some extra help.
Pages: 1 2