Two Dots level 30 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game. The objective of Two Dots level 30 is to drop 4 anchors in 10 moves.
Two Dots Level 30 Tips
- Two Dots level 30 will require you to drop 4 anchors in what seems to be an impossible 4 moves.
- Looking at the board, you can already see where your troubles lay. At the bottom of the board are a series of triangle blockers that cut the board off. In addition to that, two of your anchors are trapped in between the triangles.
- Therefore, the only way to free those poor anchors is to form a square of the colored dot blocking the exit path.
- When you are able to form a square, you clear out all of the colors of that crafted square. So, you will need to work extra hard to make sure you clear form those particular squares. Otherwise, you’re absolutely beat.
- Luckily, the board is extremely open for the most part. Because of this, you should have very little trouble forming any and all squares. All you will need to do is make sure no opportunities are squandered.
- With such an open board, you should also have very little trouble creating bombs. When a square is formed around a dot, they become bombs. Shortly after they are crafted, bombs explode and clear out their surrounding area of dots. This makes clearing out the two top anchors at the top that much easier.
- Remember, from where they start, these anchors will slide down the board at an angle once the dots form below are cleared.
- Still stuck in a pickle? That’s ok. Just click over to the next page to check out the Two Dots level 30 video walkthrough and you’ll be good as gold.
Pages: 1 2