These Two Dots level 3 tips will help you beat this level. The objective of level 3 is to clear 50 red, 50 blue, and 50 yellow in 20 moves.
Two Dots Level 3
- In this level, the objectives are a little tougher than the previous two levels. However, you want to apply what you did in the last two levels to this level.
- In this level you need to collect fifty red, blue, and yellow dots with only 20 moves to use. Each move needs to be used effectively since you do not have much room for error now.
- The most efficient way to collect the dots is to create squares. It may take a few moves for you to set up the board to create a square.
- When you are able to create a square, do not let the opportunity pass you by. Make the square immediately.
- Once you create one square, the entire color will be removed from the board. Removing an entire color from the board will help you to collect the fifty dots more quickly.
- Also, with one less color on the board, your chances of creating multiple squares will increase. Continue to make squares as long as you can.
- Once you have fulfilled one of the objectives, focus on the collecting the other two colors. Try to not waste too many moves on dots that you do not need. However, if you need to make moves with the color, look to make a square that way you will remove all of them from the board.
Pages: 1 2