Two Dots Level 28 tips and tricks for the difficult level of Two Dots. The objective of level 28 is to drop 2 anchors in 15 moves.
Two Dots Level 28 tips
- First of all, you only have 15 moves to complete you objective. That means every move has to count, and you can’t wast time on moves that aren’t going to get you closer to sinking two anchors.
- The two anchors are already on the board at the beginning of the game. So it should be pretty easy to plan out a way to get the anchors to the bottom of the board.
- The tricky party about two dots level 28 is that there are only two dots at the bottom of the board, not 4. Be careful about getting yourself “boxed in”. This means if you get dots trapped in those two spaces between the bottom of the board and the anchors, the only way to get the anchors off the board is to make boxes. The boxes have to be the same color as the dots stuck between the anchors and the bottom of the board.
- Make boxes to clear the anchors off the board, but not just to clear dots off the board. The objective is only to get the anchors off the board, not any dots, so don’t get distracted making boxes to clear off dots just for the fun of it. It won’t get you anywhere and it just ends up wasting moves.
- Pay more attention to the dots below the anchors instead of above them. The dots below the anchors are the ones that are actually in your way, so they’re the ones that need to be cleared out. The dots above the anchors, however, should not be ignored, because they can be good for making boxes if you get suck with dots that can’t be cleared out below the anchors.
Pages: 1 2