Two Dots level 24 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 24 is to drop 4 anchors in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 24 Tips
- Two Dots level 24 will see you attempt to drop 4 anchors in 30 moves. Childs play, right?
- As you can see, Two Dots level 24 forces you to move your anchors down through the middle two columns. You can thank the two triangle blockers at the side for that.
- Now there a couple strategies that you can employ to make this level go as efficiently as possible. The first thing you can do is stick with the old stand by of square making.
- In order to make one, you will need to connect at least 4 of the same colored dots into a square shape. Once made, any dot of the same color will be wiped off the board. What’s great about squares is that after you make one, it becomes very easy to keep them going.
- Since the board is so open at the top, you should have no problem creating them. You should also see some opportunities open up for you in the center two columns.
- Then next thing you can do is craft a trusty bomb. How do you make a bomb? Simply form a square around another dot/s. Anything in the center of your square will then shift into a bomb. When it goes off, it will clear out anything around it. Therefore, bombs are a quick way to drop anchors down a few notches, especially if they are close to the exit point.
- If possible, create matches on the bottom of the board to create a cascade effect. Doing this will fill the board with more dots and anchors.
- Still sweating from this level? Relax, friend. Just check out the Two Dots level 24 video walkthrough located on the very next page.
Pages: 1 2