Two Dots level 23 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 23 is to clear 22 purple, 22 red, 22 blue, and 22 green in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 23 Tips
- Two Dots level 23 will require you to clear 22 purple, 22 red, 22 blue and 22 green dots in only a very do-able 30 moves.
- The board of Two Dots level 23 has some odd cuts and angles thanks to some triangle blockers. But it’s the large triangle in the center of the board that will give you the most troubles as it will limits your space to create squares.
- Fortunately for you, there are no yellow dots in this levels which means only the dots you require will fall onto the board.
- With that being said, forget about matches of two or three. As is with most levels, the key here is the creation of continuous squares.
- By forming a square, you will clear out all of the colored dots of that created square. This makes this strategy the fastest and most efficient way reach your clearing goal.
- While you lack space in the middle, you should be able to create squares at the top of the Two Dots level 23 board. Once you make one, it should be easy to continue to craft them.
- Now that you have learned that final Two Dots secret, you should also try and make any bombs you can. Remember, to make a bomb, you will need to form a square around another dot/s. Any dot in the center will turn into a bomb and then explode shortly after. When the bomb goes off, it clears several other dots within its vicinity.
- Still stuck you say? Don’t fret. Just check the Two Dots level 23 video walkthrough on the very next page!
Pages: 1 2