Two Dots level 21 tips and cheats to help you beat this difficult level of the game.The objective of Two Dots level 21 is to drop 10 anchors in 40 moves.
Two Dots Level 21 Video
- Two Dots level 21 requires you to drop 10 anchors in only 40 moves. because of the two triangle blockers and columns at the side, you will ned to drop those anchors somewhere in the middle three columns.
- Luckily for you, before this Two Dots level 21, the game teaches you the final Two Dots secret of making a bomb.
- In order to make a bomb, you will need to create a square around a dot. That dot will then become a bomb. If you can make a square around several dots, that is even better as all of those dots will turn into bombs.
- The bombs will explode shortly after they are created. When they do go off, they will clear out a cluster of dot surrounding them. Therefore, these dots are great when it comes to dropping anchors to the bottom of the level. This efficient trick will save you moves and a great deal of heartache.
- However, creating bombs is not always easy. So, when you become stuck in Two Dots level 21, try to stick with forming regular squares when you can. Once you have formed one, it should be that much easier to continue creating them.
- Try and make keep your matches towards the bottom of Two Dots level 21. Doing so will create a cascade effect which will fill up the board with more dots and anchors. Once this happens, you should have a pretty solid shot of creating more matches and squares.
- If you’re still stuck in a jam, all you need to do is check out the Two Dots level 21 video walk through on the next page.
Pages: 1 2