These Two Dots level 20 tips will help you beat this level. The objective of level 20 is to drop 10 anchors in 35 moves.
Two Dots Level 20 Tips
- There won’t be any anchors to start the level. Don’t panic, they will drop down in the first couple of moves. But not starting with anchors on the board does make the level a little bit challenging.
- Your only goal is to sink anchors. Don’t worry about how many dots you’re eliminating from the board, just focus on clearing a path for the anchor to get to the bottom of the board. Stay focused! Do not get distracted by making boxes and bombs, they are not as important for this level.
- That being said, boxes and bombs are still great because they can clear so many dots and get the anchors to the bottom quicker. So if it works in your favor, make a box or a bomb to get an anchor to drop off the board.
- Remember, when you are able to create on box, more boxes may follow. Use this to your advantage!
- There’s usually only one, at most two, anchors on the board at one time. This is good because it really lets you focus on how to get those anchors to the bottom of the board.
- Keep track of how many moves you have left. 35 may seem like a lot, but they run out quickly because the anchor’s don’t start on the board, and drop onto the board fairly slowly.
Pages: 1 2