Two Dots level 18 tips and tricks to help out with this hard level of Two Dots. The objective of Two Dot level 18 is to drop 7 anchors in 25 moves.
Two Dots Level 18 tips
- The goal for two dots level 18 is to drop anchors. That means you have to clear a path on the board for the anchors to get from the top of the board to the bottom. You don’t have to worry about clearing a certain number of colors, just about getting the anchor off the board.
- Don’t worry about trying to clear a lot of dots off the board. That’s not the objective for this round, and it won’t get any closer to your goal. But do focus on getting the dots that are in your way out of your way. The fewer moves you can do this in, the better.
- Use the whole board, and don’t forget to make boxes! If a purple dot is in your way, but you have no way of getting rid of it using the dots next to it, try to make a purple box somewhere else on the board to get rid of the dot. Its worth your time to figure out what’s going on on every corner of the board, don’t just focus on what’s near the anchor. It ultimately could help you beat the level.
- Double check the board before you make a box. Are there any moves you want to make before you clear an entire color of dots from the board? Will clearing those dots screw up that move? Then make that move first, before you make the box. Always look before you leap
- Pay attention to the shape of the board. This isn’t a standard square board, so dots might not fall down the board the way you expect them to. After a couple of moves you should get the hang of it.
Pages: 1 2