Two Dots Level 16 tips and tricky to help you with this difficult level of two dots. The objective of two dots level 16 is to clear 25 blue and 25 yellow in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 16 Tips
- Two Dots level 16 is particularly hard because of the shape of the board. Therefore, you will need to take into account the border and where your colored dots will fall. Watch out for corners near the bottom of the board, it could be easy for a sot you need to get clear to get stuck there. Same thing goes with the two dots at the bottom of the board. The only way to clear those is by matching them with the two dots directly above them, so plan your moves wisely.
- The best thing to do in Two Dots level 16 is to make squares. Doing this will clear out all of the dots on the board that are the same color as the square. This is a really useful way to clear a lot of colors in only one move. Since your only goal in this level is to clear colors, use squares as often and wisely as you can.
- This level requires you to clear blue and yellow dots, but blue and yellow are not the only color dots on the board. However, don’t be deterred from making squares of other colors as they will make more dots on the board and give you more chances at squares.
- Aside from squares, try not to waste moves on other colors unless it is to set yourself up for a big match of blue or yellow. Don’t try to set up moves where you clear a lot of red or green squares, because doing that won’t get you any closer to meeting your objective.
- And remember, also aim big. Constant matches of only 2 or 3 will not get you a win. You only have 30 moves to clear 25 dots, so if you only make matches of 2 or 3 you won’t be able to beat the level.
Pages: 1 2