These Two Dots level 15 tips will help you beat this level. The objective of level 15 is to drop 5 anchors in 30 moves.
Two Dots Level 15
- In Level 15, your only focus will be on bringing down the anchors. Since you do not need to collect different colored dots, you will be able to make a variety of combinations.
- However, this board is fairly narrow. This may make making squares and other large combinations more difficult than normal.
- When the anchors fall to the bottom rows, you need to strategize to make sure that you can clear the dots underneath them or else they will get stuck.
- Look to bring down like colors together so that you have options when you need to drop the anchors to the bottom.
- The most effective way to beat this level is to create squares. Squares will help you to drop the anchors to the bottom more efficiently.
- Also, once you are able to create one square, the cascade effect may come into play. Look to continuously create squares throughout the entire level.
- Continuously creating squares will help to avoid getting the anchors stuck above a dot that does not have any like colors near it.
- If you are able to create bombs in this level, do so. Bombs will help you to clear out the surrounding dots around a single dot which may help you to bring down the anchors more quickly as well.
- Only focus on bringing down the anchors in this level, not large combinations.
Pages: 1 2